led

rain mood



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Of those days

wassup followers...........it's been a long tyme since my 1st post...dont blame me guys cause i'm busy facebook-ing,sleeping,eating,hanging out n relxing..he3,:P
i'm just kiddin,but no worries,i will redeem myself to u guys by posting this special post(i dont even think that  u guys even notice of me posting,LOL)

anyways,i'm in the process of making my car lisence!!!...
it was a pain in the ass getting scolded everytime i with my driving teacher...
but who am i to complain,i'm juz a newbie learning to drive
JUZ REDHA AJE!!!


Slap Time Pictures, Images and Photos


LMAO!!!!


but,after a few weeks later...... i'm starting to get the hang of it,it was a relieved,
like the old saying stated that
I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught

No comments:

Post a Comment